PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARDMore
- Has management experience from Merrill Lynch International in London, BGK (Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego) and PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna.
- Has served as Chairman of Boryszew Supervisory Board from June 2020.
- Graduated from Department of Foreign Trade at the School of Planning and Statistics in Warsaw (now SGH Warsaw School of Economics).
VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICERMore
- Has been an Advisor to the Management Board of Track Tec S.A. since April 2020.
- Has management experience in corporate restructuring with responsibility for the areas of Finance, Management Accounting and Controlling.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics at the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and Postgraduate Studies at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics, ESCP Europe Business School (London Campus) in Controlling and Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management.
MEMBER OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD, CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICERMore
- Served as the State Treasury Minister of Poland until 2013.
- Performs supervisory roles in strategic companies in the oil and gas sector.
- Holds a degree in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford University.